assessments for young people
and adults

The Sound Thinking team provide diagnostic assessment and
reports to support Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) applications, and can take place at school, college or the Sound Thinking offices

Disabled Students Allowance Assessment
The Sound Thinking Team can carry out a diagnostic assessment and provide you with a report
in order that you can apply for the DSA (Disabled Students Allowance).

As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) if you have a:
• disability
• long-term health condition
• mental health condition
• specific learning difficulty such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Visual Impairment

The assessment could take place within your school /college or at our office, which has disabled access.

Adult Workplace Assessment
If you consider you may have an undiagnosed specific learning difficulty such as Dyslexia we would be happy to discuss your concerns and provide telephone consultation. This may lead to face to face consultation or we could arrange a workplace assessment.

For more information please contact the Sound Thinking Team on 01935 862329    admin@sound-thinking.co.uk

Linked In buttonLinked In buttonTwitter button